Monday, December 7, 2015

Presentation Flyer/Facebook Wallpaper




My job in contributing to our group project was to design a flyer we could print out or use for the Facebook wallpaper. I didn't wanna make anything too complicated because I wanted to be able to get our products point across quickly and clearly. I also tried to follow certain design criteria.

For Proximity I chose to keep all related elements together, such as the logo/company name, our Facebook/Instagram page and product picture. I kept them together because I thought it would look messy if I tried to overlap everything over the picture. It may have been too hard to read because there would have been a lot going on.

 With the Alignment I decided to try and place everything in a visual and readable arrangement. I wanted each subject stand out.

I also decided to use the flower style earrings because it shows Repetition. I also used two earrings instead of one because I felt having both on the picture was more appealing.

By separating the three subjects I wanted to create Contrast between design elements.

Also going along with what I've been saying about separating everything and not trying to make it complicated I wanted to create White Space. By creating white space I feel it helps the consumer focus on the product while not trying to be overwhelming.

I did, however, forget to incorporate the colors from our color table. That is definitely something I should have done and will incorporate next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment